Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Thursday, May 24, 2012

My little men. First Haircuts. May 2012.

Preston and Ethan got their first haircut. It was well overdue. Ethan was sporting a mullet and Preston just looked scraggly. I don't know why I put it off for so long. I knew when I cut their hair they would look all grow up, and they do. Maybe I'm in denial that my babies are no longer babies but my little men. Lol!! Anyways, my mom joined me to help out. Initially, the boys were very timid but ended up doing great. Another client in the salon even commented on how well behaved they were. I guess I must be doing something right! Here are the before and after pictures...


~The mullet~




~Preston playing in the water fountain prior to getting his haircut~





~Ethan checking out his new haircut~


No comments:

Post a Comment