Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Thursday, January 28, 2010

A Note for Karissa

I miss you so much, especially today. I don't know what triggered it. I keep going through pictures of you and remembering your sweet face. Your crooked smile, your little scar above your eyebrow, everything. Sometimes it feels like a dream, like you were never really here. I hate the quiet in the house. I miss your noises and funny sounds that made you so unique and special. I hate doing things without you. The new 'normal' will never be normal. Just when it seems like I am feeling happier I fall flat on my face again. I know you are in a much better place and I am thankful for that. I know I will be with you one day but for now I just keep trudging along without you. I hate it and life is so unfair. But don't worry, I will be ok. I love you so much and my life is not and will never be the same without you.
Save as Draft

No comments:

Post a Comment