Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Saturday, January 2, 2010

Ghost

There are days, like today, where I can sense her all around me. I swear, it feels like she is with me. I can smell her sweet smell and her the pitter-patter of her feet on our hardwood floors. I can hear her in her room, playing with her toys. She is following me all around the house as I do the laundry and other miscellaneous chores. It feels like she is right next to me. Right there. But she isn't. It is not a feeling I get all the time, just everyone now and then. It is rather strange, I know. Maybe it is just another way people grieve the loss of a loved one. Or just another way I cope with my horrible loss and try to get through another day without my Karissa.

No comments:

Post a Comment