Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Thursday, January 20, 2011

9 years

Yesterday, Mark and I celebrated our 9 year wedding anniversary! Originally, we had planned to stay at home, but Mark's parents offered to watch Preston and Ethan...yay for another date night!!! Over a fabulous dinner, we reflected upon how much we have been through over the past nine years. It has been quite an interesting journey, one filled with much joy but A LOT of heartache. I am so thankful to be married to a man that has stuck by my side through the good, the bad and the unimaginable. I am quite certain that many marriages wouldn't have survived after the loss of a child, battling depression and dealing with infertility. I cannot imagine going through all of life's up's and down's without my husband and without Christ as the center of our marriage. I am so thankful and blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment