Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Pumpkin Patch


Last weekend we went to the Pumpkin Patch. We had tons of fun, but I was an emotional wreck when we first arrived. The last time I had visited the pumpkin patch was with Karissa. I took her in the same red Radio Flyer wagon as you see pictured here.

Since she has passed away and before the boys were born, Mark and I rode our bikes past the very same pumpkin patch countless times. I can still remember the first time I passed the pumpkin patch. I started crying, remember the sweet memories of my girl who was no longer with me, all while trying not to crash on my bike. I remember being so mad at Mark that he made us ride past the pumpkin patch. From then on, when we rode our bikes past that same place, I would just look down or away.

I never imagined that 4 years later I would go back to the same place with my amazing little boys. It was such a fun day and I know Karissa was smiling down on us from heaven.


~Karissa in the little red wagon~
~My little angel~

~Me and my amazing little boys!~
~Preston looks just like Karissa in this picture~
~Brothers~

~Ethan~


No comments:

Post a Comment