Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Welcome Babies!!

A few weeks ago, my mom and her friends had a welcoming party for Preston and Ethan. We couldn't have asked for a more gorgeous day! The day was filled with great food, drinks (Peach Sangria!!) and friends!! Preston was flirting with all the women at the party. Ethan, however, was cutting his first tooth and was miserable the entire time...so out of character for him.

I've posted a few pictures from the party below. Unfortunately, for whatever reason, I was unable to put captions to the pictures. So frustrating. Here are my captions for the pictures: The cake had a pea in the pod decoration and was all chocolate, which, if you know me, I LOVE CHOCOLATE!! The party favors were two peas in a pod cookie. The tables were decorated with pictures of the boys. The pictures of the ladies below include my mom, my sister, Aunt Chelsea and Aunt Annoula, my mom's close friend. And yes, my sister is pregnant and very cute, almost as cute as I was when I was pregnant with Preston and Ethan... :)))! I'm so EXCITED for my boys to have a cousin so close in age!!



































































































No comments:

Post a Comment